Monday, December 24, 2012

All Sorts of Peace on Earth....



Well...today is Christmas Eve Day and I would love to give you, My Beloved Readers, a priceless Christmas gift.

I am giving you the gift of World Peace.

Yep.

I am.

You may recall, about a month ago, I decided to uncover who really is the Reason for the Season using science....or math...one or the otherOriginally, I thought my experiment was born of the realm of science but, upon reflection, I think it's actually probably more of an experiment of the mathematical kind. I'm not entirely sure exactly how I did it but regardless of however I did do it, the important thing is that I DID it.

I, squirrel_e_girl, have THE definitive answer to the burning question that has plagued us all for centuries ...

Who really IS The Reason for the Season?

Well, be plagued no longer,  for I have resolved the age-old, world-wide raging battle between Jesus Christ and Santa Claus.

And...

GUESS WHO WON!!!

The Man in Red, himself....

SANTA CLAUS!!!


I actually did NOT see that one coming.

It was absolutely no surprise that, for most of competition/experiment, Hot Babes Dressed as Santa led the pack ...by a lot...and when I say 'by a lot', I mean 'by A LOT'... but over the past week or so, as Christmas fast approached, Santa Dressed as Santa caught fire and came out on top.

Here's how it all breaks down:

Santa Claus VICTORIOUS
with 222 Pageviews









The Lovely Ladies scored 209 Views.


   






Santa/JC combo garnered 196 Pageviews.








Baby Jesus got his wee arse kicked and finished with 134. Sorry lil dude.








So, there you have it.

Santa Wins.

Debate Settled = WORLD PEACE!!

A Christmas gift from me to YOU!!

You're Welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Here's one of my favourites :)





And this one too:

It's David Fucking Bowie ...And it's Bing Fucking Crosby, pal.



p.s. Notice all the excellent spacing and symmetrical  picture placement and perfect caption positioning in this post??? yeah ...me neither.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Of course Santa is the reason! Massimo is losing his mind right now because Baby Jesus was born some 2000+ years ago!!!

Merry Christmas Chickie! I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday. :)

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Needs more 9/11 weeping.

Karen Graham said...

And henceforth and forevermore we may now ask ourselves, whenever faced with questions or issues that raise ethical and moral conundra (?): What Would Santa Do?

I am already feeling *way* more peaceful as a result of this well-designed, scientifically rigorous research.

Thank you Squirrel_e_Grrl